blank slate the denial of human nature

remnense

LOOK OUT OF ANY WINDOW ANY doorway any day hey???? maybe a bird is singing..jerry why did the multitudes follow. steve same question....we are a idolic nation, we need the high arcangels to fly to where few dare to tread, sometimes risking all to gain this knowledge ive gone on the path to self-inflicted wizdom, the shortcut that leads in circles........less writting more discovering

why did i stop all movement, why does life after breakfast seem unbearable, is it molecular, is it karma, what have i done. past life??? will i ever know....is it all a fantasy....


what i need is the key..please,,someone show me how to get out, ive been up here too long, watching lovers dance and swear drunken signs of bligerance, mopeds and alcohol.....fast girls....
for a fast boy...bar fly...time and place...........why do i get put here, always,,,Its the people I come from, they are the ones the only ones...I love them... I love their pain and there quietness, their patience

the people i have always looked up too as far as awareness and openess of the mind, are the people I feel turned from me. My fault, who cares are we k-school,,,,i wanna tell my dad what i beleive about gay men before he dies and mother that I see the same beauty and The bible
that book that they obey, mom.....it scarred me. I was too young. why did you force that on us,
u knew no better, and now know, noones ever had a 'perfect' family
my mom didnt have a father figure, we didnt, she met hurtful men, sister as well.....

M has an equation at least that keeps a pattern, im a loose pigeon in a foreighn town getting spat on by the rich fags in their exectutive sweets

i trust my senses....... there para normal...... I can sense falseness, and actors trying to always say the right thing.............

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill