blank slate the denial of human nature

Bombers Dead

when I lived near the upper haight, the time when I first experienced w/ heroin, I met an intelligent allbeeit addicted abstract artist by the name of "Bomber' just days ago, i was at a house and, beeing in a similiar circumstance under which I met the cat,a dude rolls in looking just like him.. Immediateley i called him Bomber....
Bomber played the drums for a punk band R.K.L The signed, and had a record release party in my apartment.. Bomber was the first person that introduced the using of syringes, He would talk about bvizarre happennings and how he wasnt an addict but , his rock/nroll lifestyle was just a product of using...I just found this on the internet


bombers dead


i dont know why I met bombers "double" under similiar backdrops,,,,when I knew HIM WAS at the beginning of what he accomplished......

Guess I need to see this reality....when its someone that you knew somehow someday for any lenghth of time , well. words cannot describe....


No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill