blank slate the denial of human nature

3 days was the morning

isnt it strange or is it just the wat it should be..
oh btw she made it to new orleans, and i spent a refreshing weekend at my moms
who has been going through radiation..at the same time- my sisters due to give birth
lots od baby clothes and diapers
I fealt the baby kick
I wonder what kind of life it will have
i wonder if it dreams of other lifetimes curled inside
floating in mothers warm waters
lilly grace thats her name, i feel as though she should be in my addressbook
or have her own cellp[hone, shes ready to come out
these must be the best days in the womb
the finall days, hours
what a rush to be sucked out where
instinct takes over and after a few patts hopefully breathes

so much more than cracks ive already seen]
each decision will be made with thought to consequence..
My family has always hiiden the painful things
especially from me..oversensitive moody boy
might just have atemper
and say something i regret


august, my life freind/ aquarian Brother is finally off parole!!!!
his mom called , i feel I know her well, she cant get ahold of him thinks he might be using as he frequently did before around mothers day..

joaney in florida...august you know id be there if i could
But realistically besides our likeness we couldnt be more diferent
I get annoyed..at your habits and you w/ mine
truely have become closer than brothers
how id love to see the golden gates cruise through north beach
have lunch with the seals
pretend im a tourist
sink into lower haight
play a game of chess,
jump across to noc noc, leave with]
a wiccan wicked woman....
Noc Noc is where mark bartended and where we had our vegan thanksgiving meal
its where i fell in love w/ a fly ==a barfly....
its walls of caves and blurry tv screens
dark stout and anchor steam

just a half pint. younger bro
he always hooked me up,
arched back smokin his clove

leader of the noc noc pac

and than there was the leather jackets
and mini-skirts and when we jumped on our motorcycle
the citi was ours
from fell street to the filmore and Up the castro
we really raced those streets

smokin pot outa apples....wasnt a day there wasnt a discovery
or an acid trip in the park
or a chance freindly enconter turned sketchy
ending up in the projects
somehow spending money on something i dont smoke

be careful at buena vista 17 yr old
wander lust boy...those men in the bushes are lookin at you
walk like you own the block
dont cross the street
when you see dealers

befreind them..letthem know you live here too

some nights it just doesnt matter
the whole city is on fire
the rains washing theblood from a drunk man just hit by a speeding cab

or you find yourself at the other end of a broken beer bottle for beeing white
and drunk in the wrong neighborhood....

but it wouldnt be the same w/o those wet streets
or that achy rain soaked
[pain deep in your soul
tellin you to copp before
you lose control of all bodily functions

.....nothing realer than waking up
beside two parked cars
and shivering......

careless about whos lookin at you

this is no life they say

as theyhand me a 20your too young
to be out here

ive heard it all before
dont try to save me
cuzz I really dont wantto hear it

i swear theres always one
lookin to save you from the venemous night
u could save me if you gave me ten more dollars...

so it got paranoid
and skinny]the streets were looking to turn me in
where sickness is plenty

time to get out
weve got to make a choice
so easy to get on the plane

so hard to get off, but we did
in the little bathroom
..joanna put up a fit
always had to fix it...

or cause a seen....
im glad i got her home
she was turnintricks
going out of her mind

that was no place for a girl like her
so thats one time ome place one past
maybe all I know, But theres much to loearn
that is if ya wanna live
you are the lucky one
dont fuck it up....
dont tempt fate
cuzz your mortal dear boy
and its not just some dream in which so many diestart liking it ...or at least pretending to see the fabulous souls you run into
why are these things happenning
]there a sign of what is to come
Im not goin annywhere
it takes me awhile sometimes
cuzz
i like my shell
but its cracked
so just poke me a bit and ill come say hello

im freindly....
sorry i was away...sorry you had to worry,,,its a wrotten thing to do
to make someone worry
so dont

i hope you wont stop
worrying
...I wont, take there calls]
answer there beckonings
Im sick, so i must stay away .
ive learned I cant get close
like getting to close to amosh pit
youll get sucked in
Im on my feet,,,
I may be sideways--But
im looking UP................

2 comments:

Braine73 said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

ill do my best to open the damn walls.... cuz I'm holding it up...
why? that's an answer I never had.. WHATS THE WALL ....? big bro would ask...
my agrivation was worth it...
christian school...big bro took me to PINKFLOYD.....(MUSEUM OF SCIENCE)
science....ill say...

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill