blank slate the denial of human nature

insane

hard to think
how many sprawling cities
and oceans separate us

hard to beleive how many sunken ships
treasures hunted for and lost
skealatons eaten clean
bottom feeders knawing on
the captains bones

all this between us
suctioned onto the window
anticipations
relations
aint ever

real intentions
love to love cuz ur u\
not becuzz ur my dream come true
tho those are the best flowers

we all want to taste from that bottle
of eternity found
dropped on the ground
security just called to lost n found

todays a day
pigeons are biting
so make sure the colour of your hair
doesnt cause a flair

than again if u dare
fuckin go out in your underwear
my body's thankin
my mind.
for walking it
to exrete
the foul taste of negativity
and down right nasty habbitted
bully's, i say to u, come to me
cowardly bully
come to me, and than
we shall play
tic tac toe
until than im no trained monkey
or tough boy
but ill go there
why not.
step on my toes.
just a ripple in a pond
u sink and are forgotten,,
by little toad.


love love love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....hope you don't have 'bullies' vexing you, my friend, remember....nobody brings you down without your permission.....
love always....

Anonymous said...

love love love?
puts me in mind of a certain beatles song....
you-know-who...

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill