blank slate the denial of human nature

सिट उप high

siy up high from below a bellow out
hush my ears
head my phone bill stops my connection
ahh missed that along time ago
but like the man said
if u miss one bus you gor another one comin
so dont bet all your cards on that one bus

busses are so cliche'
of rumors
a buss full of blinded people
going in the wrong diresction

or is it my thoughts in the wrong direction
wish i never came unglued'
cuz puttin the pieces together can be quite arduous.

when something or someone
crashed and am i involved or
am i a passer by
the most loniliest feeling
whaen theres nothing to do w u

stop ur paranoid mind
just stop
why what
who solve solve
insanity will not run in this cabin nor this train.
not today not ever,\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

find an anchor, a rock to hold on to and don't let go...people tend to forget that they need other people, don't they...
love always...

Braine73 said...

thanx

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill