blank slate the denial of human nature

16th and mission

gotta say im likin the day.
which is where i wanna be,
godda say i keep comin back fro my fix
of mr steve kilbey

once n a while i mieet the hip ones whove seen it all
and they say "im cool" i know man
i spoke up at a gathering /where the film BLUE EYES OCCURED..HWY JUST SAW A TINI ECAmera lookinb at me on my screen so i see if i can take a great image of the greatest man..hmmm...alive
i figured it all out almost 20 years ago
the questin we all seek
why are we here.
so simple.
because of me.

or u or u
nothing would exhist w.o ur little peon opiionated brains to prick over our shit and rifl e through our dust mixing it w our skitzo bue pills dont make the hackers go away
helllo text messages show up as java on my emac--not plugged into the inernet,,,,,
how do my text messages..oh well for another day
sing it like v femmes u go girl get down get down.
somehow my brother hast created a beautifu website
do drop by
its braine 73@gmail.com
love love ....sweaty
elbow in my sleep
god i fealt bad..
nevr in the same bed again a y big bro ther o.
ok camera let mem 1st post this sad pos t
sorry excuse for a wool hat w. a baseball cap
i just know these fashion hounds ill pick it up u wait
call me a freek
best complimen ti ever did get
call me a dog,,,,
just dont
bother
as i aint got the dough to pay sprint
ps started a book and a painting,,,,like
up im a book back down im a painting and in the middle is here\
so everywhere else is wondering where thursday went or why it hasn devoured friday but it has bearer of big news
thurs gon e w the wind
,,,,,,sense reason......chocolite chip eggo
HH u win my devost mosted......chip chop...mother jamboree my fav lil ausie up in the coconut tree
and billy burroughs jr refferred that proof a rolling stone can gather moss is allen ginsberg
a fareley rareley bid due and if it were fair id be on the fairus wheel of tieeme keyboards wouldnt stick and im happy as a chick....are they all happy..chicks
or do they get eaten by ravens....dont swim in my stream todya tgheh almon are fighting for the currents and the big black bears eating i can see nen somewhere reachin in to get his din din

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill