blank slate the denial of human nature

i say i say watch watch what what ch chu chu u you lookin at me me me me me me m emmeme
better be...cuz its better u than me cuz i sleep and i dream and i dont sleep and dream about beein mean
i sleep
i wake
inbetweens
the problem



if life were a dream
id row row row

id rowe
row ur damn boat
all the way to hell....

ahhhhhh


not as nice as ya thought

not as peachy cream
coffee
and a sunrise full of brim orange peeled lattes
no winin
no winin cheese
parties
pretend to float
float or get
get off
the goddamn boat
float got a whole
whats it feel like
to have your whole life sinkin
in front of
there staring eyes
when ur own mind
becomes the warden
and each cell
each reaction
guards your every move
no more fancy
easy bake
its set to broil

and devil i may be
but why doest my gd
well i kniow\
do u
cuz i do
do u
do y a y
do ya do ya
think
a thought
let it be
simmer be
i get a little deeper if ya let me
oh ok noones here
just me.
set free.
no prison.
no guards
just mind
mind
mind ur mannerrs ya hear
bleeding into insanity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this one, buddy....some snappy word play going on...
love always...

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill