blank slate the denial of human nature

found a dollar bill
and a muse
psychic sex
yhan got abused
by a dr
cuz i was in need.
bad things happen in 6's
to get me on the path
i gotkicked down a flight of stairs
i tripped onto my destiny
cracke my tail bone
but i woke up
exchanged energy with muse
he came to say hi
grabbed a box and banged it
it contained my meds he goy my attention

today i picked up a ciggarette but

just a reaction

came outside

normally

i bum them

today

i was offerred a full box of american spirits.
spirits hmm
came out
the local art school
xcuse me do u smoke american spirits
most days im snipin them from a bag and rolling dust
for nicotine
most dayz i have no gas
i was given 5 dollars worth
most dayz i wake up down
today
i woke up
and
the world responded
yesterday id be content to let things be
today i grew some ballss
the world responds
my electricity aloud others in
today
a guy says "i just got out of prison"
would you like these aamerican spirits,

most would rather die than give one up
most do die if they dont

im sad to here kilbeys
madd
'or sad'
Hope he knows
we are there
for him
even in his sollice
we care
more than he
perhaps
ud have to Ask him
i dont like my drs that
push pills
or pharmacies that sell them
i dont like
beeing told im this
when im that.
every day i see a girl i care about
every day im not sure
if its really her

voices came in my bed
voices left me alone
professionals
cast me out on a plank
cause of a political mistake
my integrity is
dont question it
ill bite ur head off
dont treat special people
w/o care
dont think
u are the air
anything u can do can be wrong
when noone looks at u
i gotta go but i got so much more
i gotta go someone opened the dooor
i feel
do u get my appeal
i own my thoughts
i own my feet
down to my toe
step on me
ill react
this ones got life
]dr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you own your own thoughts....and interestint thoughts they are too...hope the girl that you care about is good to you...
is psychic sex better than the physical sex?
love always....

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill