blank slate the denial of human nature

voices are voices
aounds be they what they may

godamn unconscious makes a loveley sweater before i even wake.

ive heard them knit.

waiting till every eye is shut..one by oneee,,, unnnnnn (radiohead Rainbows track 2 has gotten me thru,,,

someone said..theyl go away but theyll come back.....i said u dont understand...

how does ome put to paranoia pdf intellectual property dissapearing nowhere to be found.....pdf cheap sandwiches,,,,,
..next day as if ive a brand fucking new emac out of the box,,,,

all the time a running commentary.....a couple......."oh what a nice christmas presant"..so
saw my dr said wtf man i got same GD vehicles followin....i do reverse pursuit thaere out of there.....

so i tale a blue capsule..knocks me for a loop of sundays,,,just enough to really send me into black whole.

google "survelliance"
1st result
usually done by private or businesses interested in intellectual property.
and in a manner as to be obvious, but in such a way the victim will supress it....


exaactafuckingly what ive been doing not dinner talk not talk talk
its commital talk,
99.9999999.0000000000000j7887775454454754545468......- one person
boohhhhhhhhhhhh
too much literature on mind control false voice
skitzo aising investigations

livinm in a fish bowl
makea me a pretty fish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please talk to me and tell me you're ok....waiting to hear from you.....
love always.....

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill