blank slate the denial of human nature

look

i reminice the blues
of isolation
look back to my worst depression as if
it were lake tahoe
cuz aint nobody know
when theres nowhere u can go


whan 2 plus 3
wont ever add up
and u see
and see
and see
but life must go on



anxiety
needs to be a word
for drivers

what i dont allow
myself to feel is the fear
of his face
as he walked past

two hard cold
serious as the sky falling
that man looked at me

what can i do

where do i turn

does it matter

why me
what do they want
what did someone see in me
or is it about me

id be crazy if i told u
id be crazy if i didnt lie to myself each morning

.....

walk ...
taxi cab
waitin
for?
will i ever
look at a cellphone the same\

trauma
will this lead to a future that
is a hell on earth
have I lost my ability\
to even assimilate information

is this skitzophrenia
enviromentally produced

i never thought in a million years

not in a trillion

so i meditate
their always there
and thats
fact jack

lights off
but someones always home
awake watching

whisper

life will never be the same

so
alone
does annyone care
each mourning
is this the day

will i be another
person,
lone lone lone
never
alone
but never
never alone
sick
or aware
cuz im aware
and
i can add
what stupid ass
thing jas
caused this
unthinkable reaction

i long to be alone
just to know

b4 i wanted attention
tricks
nighttime
ninjas

if ever
a miracle
be
know its not me.

LIFE
MIStakes
can put u in a nightmeare

one can be too spaced
and hes tied down
im guessing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

turn your face toward the healing light of friendship and bathe in it, let it provide succour and healing and turn away from the darkness....there is nothing to be gained from languishing in the shadows....
love always...

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill