blank slate the denial of human nature

metaphor: gun go off.
start the race.
& given our orders' what has our city given us to do next..
fantasy.....reality
writting
perspective
never given
meant
for
unique
interpretation

one loafs
one is awoken
one is on a path of totality
one is in infancy of the marvels.
my life....those around....so much to be known.....beyond any pleasure
....beyond any act or reaction...
my cousin is gone.
she had a short life however she tried harder than any ll know
if I can try...if I can break free, if I don't know limitations....
know know hate can live in me
know my words are my fortress
what are all I have....but words can decieve.....
is a book ever percieved ....yes
have ...ok nothings the same
u see me but u will never
I'm saddened u sift the dark & which u feast...look to the light
its there.
question every thought.....motive? bias?
my life ..... I am human and I've a heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my thoughts are with you at this time of sadness....no doubt your cousin was special....
oh yes, you do have a heart....can be a curse to have a heart and to feel too keenly...
love always....

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill