blank slate the denial of human nature

sunny day

here i sit...hours its been\
they whisper what the fuck
he must be on drugs
i sawe him take pills out of his bag.....and i mentioned i talked w/o beeing talked टी
ओम्ग इमागिने तो many clicks to many pricks the surface of communication of respect of beeing liked....one must go thru social bootcamp........no compliment no actions no words

its unfair

to people w money
i need not open my mouth
im seen as a punkpoor thief im watched
tho ive never stolen never ever,,,,,i pay parking crimes
i stop for pedestriams
r escue seagulls,,,,,help the down and out'



but why do they all assume,,if i shop too l ong \
why are they rude ...when im nice




ever been nice and be treated cold as ice
and the person bhind u gets a smile\\\


is thier a billboard telling lies

why has my reputation been destroyed
before ive had a chance to show who i am what im capable of




i didnt decide to be pooru didnt need to say yes when i asked to use the computea






















but u resent your innability to be firm


so many are just so scared to say what their thinking...
so why treat me wierd cuz im not araid to say it and i dont care who hears it
\\\\


u may think im a drug dealerr
\u make think im a thief


\\

\\]u may watch me with your video eyes
and your wired windowsikll eyes



u may see me wash my balls u may see me
looking out my window



u may see that i see a girl/


u may think you are holy you ,may think your alone but are u


u can never know me by watching nme



noone is ever whpo they are whenm thier not alone


kilkll me cuff me.....but when u take my privacy

my goals my future is nill
cuz i just dont cvare annbymore
i dont care cuz of how u treat me how u lie to me]
hide in the shadows
the play of the centurt\\



create my mental illness
create doubt.....create a thief


im not a thief



im not a junkie or a perve


uve no right to watch me


ive every right to make sure you dont


your going to die someday


i hope ur judged


ill be responsible for my life


will u

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come over to a place where the sun is hot and bright and it cleanses darkness away....where there are thousands of miles of empty space with not an eye in sight...where people from all walks of life come for a while (or forever...)...where beaches and surf and serenity stretch on forever....just come....
peace and love....

Braine73 said...

thanx

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-date informatіon you hаve tο ρay a νisit internеt anԁ on the web I fоund this ωeb page
аs a mοst exсellent web sitе for newest uрԁateѕ.


Feel freе to visit my ωebpаgе
... grapevine texas taxi company
Also see my website :: taxi grapevine

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill