blank slate the denial of human nature

16thandmissionclickhere

330 am awake dreaming of a
body inhabiting mine
outside the air
creates a faucet of nose
when the newspaper machine
8 my dimes
i fealt just fine
instead of dread in my head
intead of living dead
no matter how much pressure builds i will be myself
at all costs
at all costs i will learn and change and grow
and defend my integrity
at every turn i will exclaim i am brien
a good man
a man of penniless pockets
but a man with honesty
a man that picks up ogarbage
a man that envisions peace and good will
to all around me
mostly those that go against me
i wishj them well on their journey
and if their confused who iam
it is their mind
i can walk down the street with
a peace of mind
because im kind
i may get hit
i may be spat upon
but i will stay humble
I will defend my cause
i will give to the homeless when i can
i will be the man i was born to be
i will hold on to hope
i will carry on until the sun hits the sea
i will carry on until the birds talk to me
i will carry on free
of mind
free of spirit
i will solve problems of miscommunications
i will be sarcastic
i will try to fly with the rest
but if im better alone
i will stay alone
and learn about my self
i will paint i will get angry
i will confuse others with my actions
but noone can say a bad word about me
oh they can say
say anything
but it takes not away from my flight
i soar over them, i see them wake
i see them bake
i see them point
i see them.
and that is ok
i am a niche above and proud to say
i find knowledge in beeing who i am ..i will not try to dillute myself
i will not pretend not to know what i know
so those tricksters are out
of the covers
their blankets are ripped off
as my eyes penetrate throuhg you
its no matter if a man wants to trick nme
as i will see it
i will have my opinions
and loose them just as quickly
anyone can poke me,
will not blow
as i am in conrtrol.
back at the helm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...love this entry.....read a book not so long ago about soaring above the crowd and achieving transcendence...will send it to you with my next oarcel....it's a beautiful book, i think you'll love it, certainly affected me....
love always....

Anonymous said...

PLEASE SEND SOME OF YOUR COLD WEATHER MY WAY....I'M SOOOO OVER SUMMER IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!
love always.....

Braine73 said...

stay away from that fire move the family im concerned

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill