blank slate the denial of human nature

OSHO ZEN DESTINATION NOwhere

gigs of ram & future dreams creates the molecules of tick tock Time, have u ever created a current in a pool? Than went the otherway. So rewarding to float in the soft tide w/o any effort the blue sky , warm water ahh I could float forever.
Looking up my mind fights toward the shore. Boats pass by - the tide is going out. Once I was with society ....i risked the comforting waves longer ...ahh deal w/ it later....shit the coastguards job not mine.

Been wanting destination. Been wanting death. I've 4got that effort
can be useful my gps local in the sun burnt raft- so right....ive got it all xcept awareness. How can I reach a destination when I begin @ nothinh & end at nothing.....

Loose it all standing naked in grass that mimics the past.
nothing will be the same. chances of newness slap my numb face...fear - comfort- wanting wishing starring into the great minds eye.....fearing societies moral eye...luv is a risk...firgiveness ...newness is a door...
She won't be there. no place to find darkness......there can be but one choice...be into your saddness...be into your anger...submerse .....one can get out if they are completeley inn. MORALITY has you trained...you are not moral but for resect. Superiority....you lost the connection there's no way to identify.. U as ur morality is for superficiality....so worried you 'll go to hell.....lets get moral from within....when society moves with you...great when they go against you....do not turn for their sake....4 their asleep .....he lied bleeding, so they robbed him

jesus never went along with the crowd.
Buddha would he?

Change is not from me....Its all around me. I must awaken....than the fruit that nourished only to wrott shall be plucked in the pre dawn and the sun shall burn my worries today.
Thanx to Osho ZEN Tarot(Celtic Cross)....Change-the issue. Travel-internal influence cannot see,Morality-external I'm aware, resolution-totality, Understanding- Awareness.

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill