blank slate the denial of human nature

b4 I sleep

as my thoughts wander and my eyes tire..
Let my desire drain out like an oil leak...let my self become less...and less....time for destination is not...there is nothing....no far off place ....i have had it all all thiz time. No , I won't listen to words.......never follow a teachers words........if he is kind, I will be taught kindness.....in our souls we talk. Words are so meaningless......society wants me to be guilty.....suck my brain energy......take a class volunteer....work....paint.....
Psycoanylize......use my mind to get to the roots.....there is no answer......nowhere......nothing.....no more pressure to go out and pretend I'm someoneelse.....no more wet dfeams of california...ive been asleep ....trapped in the past.......paying for sins.....
I've ignored what is. I've pleaded for someone to rescue me......
I am in no problem.... Only my illusuon.....
Sure I must fulfill my self...
But enuff with the past.....enuff w my dreams.....enuff with hope for a,b & c........
I'd say my entire day is not lived......
To give up my hope and illusion will leave me w/nothing but who I be......
This is the only place to start. Or I shall keep coming to starrt again...

I'm sure I shall grieve my day dreaming.... My guilt has blocked my self......
Society's lazi....
Hopeless No
w/o goals no
but letting go of all the pressure fróm time.....i will step out......
its not time to stop. Time for destination.....much to learn.....rivers to swim, souls to nourish.....my body to take care...i shall paint if it fancies....or write if I like...i will do what I shall for my own reasons.........
I cannot plan for tomorrow...i must breathe into right now......
Awareness ....accepting ......
I read Death will take care of itself... Be joyous & full now so there's no room for ...what I could do or should do, hard lesson if never learned....and no matter how old....nothing is ever.....unless it is now.....traumatic to unleash time.......how can depression survive......when there is nothing......
Misery by choice......no need for more money. To be respected.......based on fear based morals......I dare u to love... I dare you to let go of ur morals......that uve learned..........from the world. Intelligence & luv....let them be ur morality.......u can't risk a thing....u can't be immoral as a slave to beeing all high & mighty....your morals make u weak...
It takes courage to be immoral....
Trembling & afraid to to keep loving a friend......

Answer to yourself.....noone else.
Peace...
Brainyone

remember time is a killer wave...it ll take u under if you aren't awake...ride it...enjoy it...

Laugh @ mistakes.
Luv that u made it...
Goodnight.

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill