blank slate the denial of human nature

stop killing our lower class 4 a mansion

1991 Beth malcolm took my heart virginity. all amazing memories, from first sight to the most natural neutral attraction. Thanx to Mushrooms, Art school hipsters and Red Hot Chilipeppers. Oh and Thanx for The Green station wagon.....OMg Im listening to baghdad news.....one moment....steel bed w/ shakles handcuffs.....map planning attack..torture chamber..training phacility..CRELL 2 billion afganistan......OK......Im liking sirius sattelite....F FOX and NBC ABC watered down.....why did my familiy members tragic death become a yahoo video for all.....before my aunt even knew, Been in media--my old director (small station) No camera man------would race a7 4pm to a fatalitie...causing one just 4 the 6...sports guy had a false fame thing,,,,but rachel rubel tits mcgee,,wow my own original use of tits (prvt) Blond plastic script reading-and as far as i could see..when she wouldnt look at me..she looked human....strange.....if on a local news media anchorteam, u cant keep ur ego and Oh such pleasing features for sweeps..... time to wrapp it up. smoke it and chant...I will be 2000000 more unhappy when im rich and still unhappy....
--------------adhd moments just tried to play itunes radio and record w/ imovie since ive an ancient 10.1.5.......so hey GUESS WHAT I got her out o my mind The 3rd.....Thaeres no need to write on....I fixed myself,,bigger problems

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill