blank slate the denial of human nature

silence

oh how unexplainable
silence can be
silence my phone
silence my tone
silence my advise

because whos Listening
That active listening You talk about
No fucking one
so Instead of shhhing
and texting

get it

got to live it

in one ear

OMG THIS SI SO AMAZING

this totally is me

----Thats her alright


OMG Thier talking about my daughter
shes right here.

OMG That lady just came up to me and said

were meant to be together

No The pendulem
.....



u guys please

i just .....

I got to tell you the most amazing thing

u guys please

I come in here

this is the one place

TELL ME AFTER

OMGTHE STRESS OF THESE

two

Got ME entireley sick....

No silence

story..

I said Erin, Sammy & I want to work on some music
so you have to be quiet

Ill set You up
w/ some cards
and show you how to look them up...
fine

get to my place
can i have a ciggarrette
is it ok if i.......
use the Bathroom
smoke a joint
spill my coffee
talk about drugs
mention everything i told you not to

Oh and Music.....No Not a chance...
Im holding an unlit ciggarrette
going to set up for a recording

oh can i have another smoke, tomorrow Ill give you like........

ERIN No MORE TOmorrows
We tralked about this
I dont want you
or me to even go to a place were NOT
Im sure uve every intention
But look at your past
The movie I rented 5 days
and you cant bring it back
You LIE
YOU
dont do what you say
YOu candy coat cuzz your an addict
good 4 u ur not using'
Ur still behaving....

Look dont Crie
I could care less
OM G
GET THEM OUT'

still recovering

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill