blank slate the denial of human nature

Sausolito

could this be what will complete
is this what ive been looking for

and couldnt help but find

a shelter in marin

needs vollunteers

to counsel

to answer phones

An opportunity

a purpose

-----------

My reward revisit

a land my gut

has missed for too long,

and Ive been the addictions counselor

but i was too close

besides


I might be answern phones

In any event

My familiy

may actually support

and see im about

healthy things

and not every situation


or person \

in my life is is herently bad...


Even The Fool

Gets his Fill

..so what've I to proove


shall i die alone in this apt

for fear..

my spirit...

It has no more wonderings

one can travel

and one can

be draggged underwater

by a rope.

This is a journey..

what Ive got left

is comin from the other side

its acceptance

and doing for me

w/o annymore

doubt....

Live our lives we shall..

snap decisions


LIKE someone I know

shouldnt be helped


puts a bad taste in my mouth

so Ill spice it up baby

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill