blank slate the denial of human nature

fast for my life again

watch her see your apendage on your lower midhalve

stop mindreading by talking in riddles

stop asking me why u want to be so mysterious

say what you need in a computer logic

now u are here

if u want final

i do 4 u

.........



belief your whole life as than some
your mind beleives what you beleif
you use things in the world to support your belief.
however you only think of your beleif and relate things to your
way of thinking or you sad and unhopeful but yet a twisted feeling of
a word pediphile
you relate my words to ur deep down intellect of which is smart but by your own life or beleif of a life defended with all your imaginatin that truely in doubt has no end as any man can keep going as much as u need...so

a crazy question based on a belief only and not considering the others side in your reply at all....????it is this
i dont need to think..
i dont need to hold myself to beeing responsible for even comprehending anything buy anything based on my beleif so i sit there until i can make a defense against me or a weakness comes up in whicjh i win as much as i want as i represent noone as your beeinhg in a empty hall eating popcorn racing mind puppetts for a lunatic song of a right ass boring

no attempt as u think me so so so so so low..
or u mad at me]'
or
u so not sexuality logic
]fact u give me something dammit
\
body
age
pleasure\
give it to her
than u wontg feel guilty
as u getting nothing
but u feeling
u there for u
but want to b for her
buty
u not sexy'as
u not human annymore


as u gavce up


sucks
i could help u


but u see me
as u
u the
what

why u see sex\u insecure
u want to be fearful sad crying u want alter to be all u have to her or me
but cant
as ur emptyu
as u not motivated

i okokok
i not doing that


i livre to
human u want to be
u dangerous
\
and i cant say i good

but u as a man whoever
u know me
u strop making up thingsd


not from ur head


simple
u gov

they told u
cuzz theyt needed u to not thimk
to meet me
see
i good
u beleuive in u see ur own self and be glad for it
now
or u be so maybe dead
instance
than she know
there u know
u hate me
so

i not thayt bad
as u have been redeemed
when u want
u l;ucky'

i wait

u doubt i say ok io help


i do anything

inner child

feelingd

logic

dig deep
i like u want goodnedss in world
ok say than...
bad start in mind...
if i say what my body do???
I SAY IT SAME???
I SAY if u beleive u are somewhere that brings me to good like i dont feel
i say u beleive goodness not fealt ..as nature not
no laugh

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill