blank slate the denial of human nature

one right way path laconia NH

gettin back

back to the startin line

memories

bring a smile

and a frown

like when I get sick
sick of fucking selphish people
in selphish towns

we sat in the wind
w pints.
dianne worked the coffee shop
sittin w the bosses dime
thinkin..she came and sat on my lap.
cute she was
but my mind was on doin time.

livin it up.
aug complained of work
as I came home w/a line
one line....than
a nature TRIP
radical ferries
came home to see a state document...

I knew .
sure enuff
that line cost me 13 months.

watched the cars
guards ,shit...i was taken from my rack.
a seargent all millitary like stood waiting.
they took me througj this secret door to a room w/ 3 liutenants.
I t was a bad dream that somwow was my reality.
like the movies. who beought the Heroin? I got on paper enougj to lugg you....no visits...send u to shoe:these fucks had my brain twisted...I knew I didn't do shit...but they knew I did....askin me crazy ass questions.....than it turned...forget about u 4 a minute..the glassy cold as ice eyed stare of lt. como or lt homo...this dude was mean....if any of us had to see him......ur ballssheunk in ur stomache....we know what's goin on but we want u to tell us or be sent where inmates get stabbed.or brains smashed in..guards had full riot geare...u get these nice red outfits....all I did was say the same thing...i stay in bed and read...i haven't done H ordo I know....sir I won't be a rat sir.....GO IN THE HALLWAY....THINK ABOUT UR ANSWER WHEN U COME BACK U BETTER TELL US....
would it end?
finally a woman seaegent came...i was in tears....didnt realize the sick game their playin...same mentality as rendition or how the US stomps on all our rights.
that effected how I saw things...and I was quite positive b4 that.....annyway don't know why I picked that...but its in my history
goodnite

h

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill