blank slate the denial of human nature

yeah ur lucky

times of trouble
wine and dine
sociol security suits
a red neck oxi snorting line

not a man supetfine
give my shirt in the cold
maybe the sunll show me thru
or than darkness ravege thru
sum cum thru
sum cum back
all are tunnelling through my back
love is funny super size
gives you fries at the end of line
mostly cold to throw away
that bastard snatched the hottist
chick
from your myspace
you stupid prick.

no more golden arches will catch me
just a man who watches tv
unless the world
shakes my hand firm grip.
no faggott pardon me
I must know only sea
as black and deep as fathoms be.

ahha yooo hooooo syraigght line am i..though I've swurved dark goddess be.
a0start al£l I be
start at sunrise
ill race ya
boo

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill