blank slate the denial of human nature

assertion

I feel good. becuzz I can look into my heart.

I feel the confusion and pain.
let it rain.
I go where I feel warmth.
my influences molded my acceptance of humans as not inherrintly bad or good.
my
I depend on my ability to make good decisions.
I'm open and honest.
b
tell me what did it.
was it a fucking missperception.
that goddam night...u guys got nothinh right.
details ...this must set history str8. .
cuzz not an invader .... not a fucking flimflam.
two boys in new england
two boyz that were not drinkin....
two boyz on a random roadtrip.
ended up in my big bros town
drove by the big house.
didn't see my big bros car.
didn't want to just showuh up.
out of respect and nothing else elsr.....i drove on by to make a callll.....u thought I was stalkin yalll...i saw u in the wíndow....wanted permission...end of story..........

got accused of future action
just wanted place to crash....
n see my brother.

u thought for years and still do
I tried to create a victim
or looked to steal ur household...

this shit ill swear on my grave....
simply had no reason....
just 2 kids lookin for reason.
he froze w/o no blankets......

I stayed up and looked at clothes.....and other kewl artifacts.....nothing w/ any mallace....

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill