blank slate the denial of human nature

स्क्य्त्जो TV

---like The telivision is talking about me , and
the building is beeing invaded by mongers who have my key
every time i come home
somethings changed
a pillow downstairs
a cable unwound
small things

The clairvoyant
said were too prone to become attached tto malicious spirits
I found cig butts werent mine
a shite in the latreen --not mine
shades up

phone calls
buzzes at the door
oh wrong brian
There is no Other....
\
She swears its not her
find a drawing
of a man slitting a scared
creatures throat
on the table
when she leaves
she doesnt know
but found it in her purse...

double life
paranoia
guys on her phone
just friends
well
friends
I see
like
to send
graphic emails

Tried to not pry
she couldnt not tell a lie

want to trust
None left
spirits gone now

he never liked her

I dont care

this is my world I like her
I dont care if
she breathes fire
and
hasd 3 heads that spin
and uses me
I want her


mind ur busibness
oh you who laugh
and say oh what a fool

proud to be am I

sacred fool

heart is sown up

Now

stiches are

coming undone

what do i do

shell

hate you more

cant just let it be

this was the one

man

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill