blank slate the denial of human nature

do u care

if you are my family ..you'll see me the one who.
was trusted in ur studio. who drove to ur house whenever, who with brotherhoodand sisterhood understood all things of boredom or spurratic nature..extacy with my sister and an open mind....a drink at the club in Revere...a boy nervous and hiding of beautiful wyremo,, a purple smile car and a beagle shepperd rolling out ..sade the cows get the cows...
nurse student at the bolders...Ben.. borrowing your car...on trust...motorcycle ,,,sister on back....alchohol...wild side sista .....
mom alwaysd plasying practical jokes....brother welcoming back from one right way with a beer and a joint....mom says i gotta go back something about y2k...
always a place on ur futon...till i do this or that..
studio paintings....tip top bakery..train tracks and an old engineer...little diner in the morning....perhaps a line never really dreserved together...a man that could arrange a storage space,,,, and a visit in the morning before work...
a trip to NYC with mark and a liyttle bro watching u so nervous talking to ur idle....
montreal the border....that club...ur shoes brought u to the club...mine to the girl that beckoned my companee on the street...somehow u saw her and knew..
my life,,so learned,,.the hgard way
urs to pave the way and wathc me fall..
ahh...the relationship of a older brother with so much
to tell
pink floyd the wall..
Hey I know whazt it means now...

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill