blank slate the denial of human nature

NOV 27 nightmeare on holly ln

here I be in farmington , think I found where the simpsons are from.
OUT of the lazy loft into the electric heat oh yeah heat ....ones off & ones on.....
but my aunt watched the IFC w/ me only w/ the agenda every movie w fuck in it is at war w/ the christian ......and on and on......
and I listened to her bp rise as she screams " u musnt go against the almighty's words"
can't teach an old dog or argue w christian/catholic methodology....every gays rovercooked.....
WILD AT HEArt came on...david lynch....she watched the beginning....when cages girl shows her nice breasts...oh btw priests molesting kids...dont mention it or ur against the holey word...holey like...ur whole shit.....keep the heat at 60 ...got an electric heater....but......now she's an environmentalist........BS.........Hollywoods sincity but at war w the church......umm no ur at war w the independant film channell.....
deprive a man of sex......O shit...
what are u thankful for?
me..
shit I got a list...
I'm on the up swing of a downswing & enjoyin the shit out of it as
wait.....holey shit my aunts singing to herself.......or to her cats
Someone .make the voices stop
churchisnt started yet........wtf I don't dare look outside my door.....
wow.......plz keep me sane.
I'm outie tomorrow......
bit late for hyms...
okay than .....shit no lock on my door..........im takin uppers...how dare I not
oh boy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

er....sounds like an interesting experience....where's farmington?
c'mon, uppers? i thought life was giving you enough of a natural high already....
love always...

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill