blank slate the denial of human nature

4a.m adjacent nephew

man I wish this shadow of the sun could last 41ver..moms sheets so cool her pillows so soft n plentiful...jojo my nephew sits like a lil buddha he doesn't know what to make of me.... darling lilly grace 2 and she has a natural dainty walk....last time... I didn't get a kiss 1st nite....tellin u she is so smart.........all of a sudden she raised her cheeks and came running with her arms open. that feeling is like striking gold.......we had a connection b4...no other guy...she cried if I ws in the shower..
she's loveley and I c nothingbu™luv in her.

HH sent me a great amt of photos. so amazing. here is green blue black & 62@?6"-.....love the tan darks trees that swim and give rest to bats hangin head rushed fellows.....fear must be a constant. I imagiine humans are kilt in a glance.......my nature times. were also spiritual connections....where going to follow laws was so so not part of nature....i hope hh let's me post a few .....k need hour to shuy eyes before all young and old stomp over me.....ps cinie let's use new variables and equate.....luv under gun no will.
i

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill