blank slate the denial of human nature

last year is now

BRIAN RAINE CUTUP POEM-PART

What can I say my oh my can my type writer hit the sky
Been out awhile out in the cold
A drop froze
And I got old
Listening to a new track
Electric voice
All these electric gadgets soak my time

L these somber vampires soak my mind
Sounds like the beginning
Lost in the end

Two of me
Twisted inside
She calls
So I give her a ride

Caught up in power
See it exist
Can't let it go
To your random wish

I love her so much
I mean that gentle touch
But its wrapped in sweet lies
Bitter to the touch

Stop on the line
Guard my sweet will
Don't take another
Don't take another

Invade my space
No more
Pictures
Of my face
My aura is grey
In an alien way

Tonight
I put her down
Tonight I put her down
Tonight I put her down

Teach her how to fish
But do not give her fish

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill