blank slate the denial of human nature

thought cameleon

sitting there my thoughts became reversed, i saw my words Id said, and how they
effected the ones I cared about. I had written a text message to a freind and realized she'd never
reply,,I than wrote a message less ego-centric and included a chance for her to respond w/o trapping her into a corner.

My body also became light- for the first time in years depression and anxiety lifted and I fealt
My neurons become electric, my beeing fealt as though every thought were toward light toward health, i thought of past experiences my actions my words..every word I said was said with thought and in a philisophical way. The experience came and left me with a gift.

however I cannot fully explain or BE in this STATE unless IN , however My general attitude is more health conscious and more about every action decision and thought.
This state is attanable and NO drugs had I taken..in fact Less drugs were in my blood and were
definateley a factor.

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill