blank slate the denial of human nature

real bio

Born into a religous cult type structure.
I naturally rebelled blindly for most of my teens.

After a quest in my senior year to Visit The city by the bay
and ingesting psychedelics I became instantly interested in
mind-body discoveries....

Mostly experimenting, I reclaimed my youth by leaving the small New ENGLAND town
that boasted a Missle donated by the government .

However My expectations were surreal, and my expirementation continued.

After a breif stay with The Buddhst In N. California

which is the highlight of my current life,, I switched environments...

the complete yin(buddhist) and yang ( house of junkies).

I heard peter scream. Not a normal but rather a life-death wake up the house someones dying scream.

ive always been too stupid to learn by others.

I tell myself I was just vulnerable and I didnt "know" heroin killed.

but how much bs is that...given what I saw.,

so....6 months later my big brother went to visit family....His lover met a guy..and turned him on to it........My Big Bro never ever lead me toward the killer..

i was born an addict its in my brain....

They all looked out 4 me... I watched my freind shootup, and made sure he didnt go out...

which i wanted to try as i saw the pleasure on his face....


LATER....WHEN I LIVED IN A CLOSET quite small, but all inclusive w/a live-in punk rock band, 2 str8's from santa-Barbara.....the upper haight....spend 3 hours on my hair to look
"whatever" they were nice.

Owen turned me on.

Rich, with a dominant personality....

his art amazed me.

my use started like after work, than at work.....Than Bomber from RKL.....

blatently said if ya gonna do it, do it right...

so I started using rigs.

My Grandma died....right before that. I made an effort to quit.

Moved in w/ my bro, who bought me chocolate. and always supported me rationally..

ok .....i need to write this , and im not in the state to do it right...so we'll pick up soon..

No comments:

DAD

DAD
My Father by Mark Merrill